The release date of the iPhone 5 is yet to be known but it seems that a lot of people have been getting worked up about it. This is because the new iPhone is expected to look better and sport a bigger screen as compared with other iPhone version. In fact, some people are so worked up that they are already taking orders for the upcoming iPhone.
We are talking about the vendors from China that are selling their product from Taobao which is a website from the Alibaba Group. One seller is already asking for a deposit of 1,000 Yuan or around $160. Another even went to length to ask for payment upfront and this is of the price tag of 6,999 Yuan ($1,100). They plan on going to Hong Kong to get the devices when it is released because before it is officially released in mainstream China, Hong Kong would be getting it first.
There are also those that have already created cases for the new iPhone. The basis of their design is from rumors and leaked images of the iPhone. This includes modification for the elongated design, change of position of headphone jack, as well as a redesigned speaker grille.
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.
- iPhone 5 Pre-Order Reaches 200,000 from China Unicom
- China generated 15% of Apple’s revenue for 2012
- Why the White iPhone 4 releases taking so long? Find out here!
- Apple to make applications from Mac App Store sandboxed, taking iOS approach
- iPhone 4S is coming to China, Meizu MX faces stiff competition.