Jailbreak apps are usually fun to play with and this is simply because they allow a lot of things to be done with the iPhone. Most of these are available through Cydia and while some are paid apps, there are also great free jailbreak apps as well. One of it is LiveClock which is a rather simple application but is nonetheless a handy one to have, especially if you are an analog clock person rather than a digital one.
LiveClock is a Cydia app which turns the default Clock app icon that is present in the iOS to a live clock icon instead. This means that when you browse through the selection of applications available on the dashboard, you will also see a clock icon on which the hands would move based on the time of day.
LiveClock was already a popular app back in the iOS 4.x.x days but when iOS 5 came into light, it wasn’t compatible with the new firmware. It was until a while did its developer modified it to make it compatible with iOS 5 and later. Now, this app is back in the Cydia App Store at free of charge. We highly recommend that you check this harmless yet useful app.
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Personalizing your Iphone represents a problem?Icon Skins FREE will help you
- How-to Install Cydia iOS 4.2.1 after greenpois0n jailbreak
- Bump – sharing with people as simple as knocking two phones together
- Imperium Jailbreak App for App Switcher Replacement
- How-to Jailbreak iPhone 4 using JailbreakMe