TinyUmbrella 4.21.14 has released. Download TinyUmbrella 4.21.14 from iPhoners.org
What’s new on TinyUmbrella 4.21.14?
Surprise! Windows Recovery Fix + iOS 4.3b1 support
TinyUmbrella has been updated to finally support windows for the recovery fix! I’ve personally tested in XP and Windows 7. Please let me know if you have (non-DFU) issues. If you need help getting into DFU mode, use google. Check the change log for more info. As an aside, I’ve also added 4.3b1 support to this version. Enjoy!
TinyUmbrella 4.21.14 Changelog:
- OSX AND Windows recovery fix support
- Constant boot problem from 4.2.1 BB protected restores use Fix Recovery from DFU mode to kick the device out of recovery
- In order to get this to work, I’ve used a custom version of greenpois0n (that does not jailbreak the device) and also I needed to include zlib1.dll (1.2.5) as this instance of gp does not statically link libzdll.a properly.
- One known issue is that the UI may freeze for a few seconds while the payload is being delivered for the recovery fix. Just chill, it’ll come back after a few seconds. I’m working on fixing that.
- Added all 4.3 betas support
- Proxy support available from the loader
What is TinyUmbrella? In simple words, I would say that TinyUmbrella is a software/application that will help iPhone users to save SHSH Blobs of iPhone in order to allow them save ECID (SHSH blobs) and let them restore older firmware or downgrade the iPhone firmware (iOS).
While Apple denies your request to restore the older firmware, TinyUmbrella makes it possible by starting TSS service on your local computer and let you downgrade iOS. TinyUmbrella available for Windows and OSX (Mac).
Download TinyUmbrella 4.21.14TinyUmbrella 4 21 14, zlib1 dll tinyumbrella, tinyumbrella zlib1 dll, tinyumbrella-4 21 14, TinyUmbrella v4 21 14, Tiny Umbrella 4 21 14, tinyumbrella 4 21 14 download, tinyumbrella free download for windows xp, tinyumbrella-4 21 14 exe