The iPhone, no matter how controversial it is, remains one of the best gadgets. And the AppStore App is the fuel tank of the Apple gadgets. This year, apart from the exclusive and explosive application preinstalled on the iPhone 4S (Syria, of course), iPhone owners have turned to social networking and gaming platforms.
Productivity applications are found also in the top, but their degree of popularity pales in front of Facebook’s site and Foursquare.
A precise ranking is obviously impossible to make, given the diversity of segments that the applications fall. However, iPhone owners were delighted in 2011 with the following (the order is irrelevant):
[click to continue…]
Hundreds of iPhone apps are added weekly and with this we have filtered some of the best and worthy to be put on this blog. Some of these are good applications that are worth mentioning while some has a unique concept which may burst through the market.
[click to continue…]
Managing¬† a sushi restaurant is a very¬† tough job. With all the different types of delicious rolls flying off the sushi bar as long as you¬† make¬† sure that you have enough new ingredients on hand to keep your customers hopping, it will be¬† enough to make your head spin! Sushi Go Round application gives you the chance to¬†¬† enjoy all of the action, with no¬† cleaning afterwards.
Sushi Go Round provides all the trappings of an usual¬† Dash game, with customers needing to be satisfied in¬† a certain limit of time, having something on-hand to calm¬† them if you have to¬† and a cash objective to hit each day.
Still¬† Sushi Go Round application differ in its execution. For beginners, you will have to examine up each recipe in your recipe book in order to understand¬† what to make. As soon as¬† you see the icon above your customer‚Äôs head, you will have to fit it¬† with the item from the recipe book, then click¬† on the ingredients to accomplish the roll they want
The number 1¬† free iPhone and iPad virtual world “Story” series comes back¬† with Restaurant Story! Construct¬† your own¬† restaurant from your dreams and¬† show it¬† to your friends. Don’t forget to make sure your clients¬† are happy and well-fed by picking up¬† beautiful¬† decoration and delicious¬† new dishes! New content will be released EVERY WEEK so the game will get better and better as the¬† week pass !
- Arrange and construct¬† a unique restaurant with a beautiful variety and creativity.
- Change¬† and pick up a top-class menu to suit your tastes.
- Showcase your restaurant and earn extra-special tips from friends.
- Invite your Facebook friends to be your neighbors.
- Exchange secret recipes with your friends.
- FREE updates with new dishes, decorations, themes and more EVERY WEEK!
- It’s FREE!
Please take this in consideration :
- This is an online game only. iPod touch users must be connected to WiFi in order to play!
Incoming search terms: restaurant story design ideas, restaurant game, restaurant story designs pics
Do you feel able to grow your island from a one animal zoo to a world-class safari park?
This application¬† will aloud¬† you¬† to purchase items within the game for real money.¬† If you don’t want to use this feature you can disable in-app-purchases on your device.
Create and take care for your very own zoo from your iPhone!¬† You are seconds¬† away from building and designing¬† your own zoo by selecting¬† which animals to buy, and which to breed.¬† Enjoy¬† nurturing and designing your very own zoo.
Tap Zoo features:
- Over More than 50 new animals to care for!
- Make choices about how to expand your zoo
- Breed animals
- Install¬† sidewalks and rivers to encourage visitors to see all your different animals and all the attraction you haye in your zoo
- Unlock new animals
- Collect money from your¬† animals
- Build stores, restaurants, and attractions
- and more…..