There has yet to be an official announcement by Apple but the iOS 6 is already in the making and people are expecting a lot of things. This is considering that this version of the iOS will be a major update to the current iOS 5 and thus it is only natural that the company releases a few new major features to the operating system that is being used by millions of devices across the globe.
You searched for:
ios 5 release notes
VoiceKeys is a new tweak in Cydia released tonight by Ryan Petrich, Tweak Week initiator that has brought us so many interesting tweaks.
VoiceKeys is a system of writing upon dictation using an internet connection and the write dictation system of those from Google to bring in iOS a way to dictate notes in various applications. [click to continue…]
If you are unable to download iOS 5 beta 2 from torrent network due to restriction or something, try the other way to download iOS 5 beta 2.
Here are the download links of iOS 5 beta 2 torrent file:
Apple released iOS 5 beta 2 today. Registered iOS developer may download iOS 5 beta 2 through iOS Portal and update the previous iOS 5 beta 1 version.
There several known issues on iOS 5 beta 1 which already fixed in iOS 5 beta 2 version. Also new features, improved performance and features such as:
- Create iCloud account with any apple ID except MobileMe.
- Issue while using Find My iPhone when switching from iCloud back to MobileMe.
- Fixed incorrect message while deleting MobileMe account.
- Fixed issue with contacts
- Airplay-enabled by default for video content in apps or websites.
You can see the full change logs on iOS 5 beta 2 here:
iOS 5 Beta 2 Changelogs
Where to download iOS 5 beta 2?
[click to continue…]
Today Apple released iOS 5 beta 2 to developer. Remember, you must be an iOS developer in order to try the iOS 5 beta. Then you need to add the UDID of your devices into iOS Provisioning Portal, or you can add UDID without developer account by using UDID online service activation.
If you need guide to install iOS 5 into iPhone, iPhone touch, or iPad, follow this guide: How-to Install iOS 5.
The download links for iOS 5 beta 2 is available through iOS Portal. Here are full release notes of iOS 5 beta 2 which you probably want to know.
[click to continue…]
Download sn0wbreeze 2.8b2
With sn0wbreeze v2.8b2, you will be able to jailbreak iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch iOS 5 beta 1 (except iPad 2) focused on iPhone 3GS old bootrom version, you can jailbreak iOS 5 beta 1 untethered. Check your iPhone 3Gs production week, if the production week is no later 40, then you most probably have iPhone 3GS bootrom version.
sn0wbreeze-v2.8b2 doesn’t hacktivate your device, which means you must be a legit developer with UDID registered, or you may register UDID via UDID activation online services.
As usual, sn0wbreeze only available for Windows, no Mac version nor Linux version of
sn0wbreeze v. 2.8 beta 1.
sn0wbreeze-v2.8b2 – Details
- sn0wbreeze v2.8 BETA 2 Release Notes:
- * Supports iOS 5.0 BETA 1 (9A5220p)
- * Supports the following Devices:
- iPhone 3GS (Untethered for old bootrom version)
- iPhone 4 [GSM] (still tethered)
- iPhone 4 [CDMA] (still tethered)
- iPod Touch 3G (still tethered)
- iPod Touch 4 (still tethered)
- iPad 1G (still tethered)
* THIS IS INTENDED FOR DEVELOPERS ONLY!!!
* This sn0wbreeze does NOT add afc2 or Hacktivate to prevent users from removing the UDID check after jailbreak.
* UNLOCKERS SHOULD STAY AWAY!!!
* This is a /TETHERED/ jailbreak via iBooty (except for iPhone 3Gs old bootrom).
Now available at: http://ih8sn0w.com/sb28b1
What is sn0wbreeze?
sn0wbreeze is a tool for Windows® that will jailbreak your iPods, iPads, iPhones!
Setup custom boot logos, activate your iPhone, set a root partition size, build custom firmware, install SSH, and more!