The iPad is certainly one of its kind but that might not be the case for a very long time because there might be a new iOS tablet in town and this would be the iPad mini. The rumor of Apple releasing a smaller version of the iPad has been around but it seems that this time, the rumor mill might just be true.
According to iMore which has certainly been releasing good and trustworthy rumors had said that according to their “reliable source”, a smaller iPad which would be in the size of 7-inch will be released soon. The price tag for this version of iPad is said to be between $200 to $250. This would definitely mean that the price tag would mean a competition to tablets like the Kindle Fire or the Nook Tablet. In fact, it may even be the tablet that most people would seek after instead of the big sized iPad.
The smaller version of the iPad is also said to be announced sometime in October. Honestly, we’re not sure if this rumor is true but if it is, then Apple would further eliminate the competition in the market. At that particular price tag, a lot more people will buy Apple products.
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Rumor collections of the new iPad mini
- iPad Mini 2 – when will the tablet with Retina Display be launched
- iPad Mini due on another event in October
- iPad 5 with iPad Mini design and an iPhone 5S version with 128 GB memory
- iPhone 5S could have a 13 megapixel camera, iPad 5 and Mini iPad 2 would be released in October