During the night of yesterday Dev Team has updated the redsn0w program with which we can jailbreak the iOS 4 and iOS 5 beta our terminals, except iPad 2 tablet.
The new version of the program has a few minor updates and all about the terminal iPhone 4 CDMA which is not available most of the countries.
The new version of the redsn0w doesn’t make untethered jailbreak on iOS 4.3.4/4.3.5/5 and is not at all compatible with iPad 2 tablet. This one does not unlock your device but activates them.
Update #10: Version 0.9.9b2 has been released with fixes and enhancements related to: Verizon iPhone4 firmware detection, Fix Recovery, Stitching, and blob processing. If you encountered a problem with any of these in the b1 version, please try b2 and leave any feedback below!
Stay tuned for more details about the new redsn0w program from Dev Team. We will update you as soon as there is anything else to say.
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.
- How to: Jailbreak iOS 5 beta 7 with redsn0w 0.9.8 beta 7 on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (Windows, Mac)
- Redsn0w and PwnageTool for iOS 4.3.1 Untethered Jailbreak released
- How To: Jailbreak iOS 5 beta 6 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with sn0wbreeze 2.8 beta 6
- Fix redsn0w.exe has stopped working
- Download redsn0w-mac_0.9.4.zip