While the iPhone 5 can be considered to be a success, it is not without some problems. There are a few things that you probably need to know before getting the iPhone 5 so that you won’t be shocked or too troubled by it. While most of these are nothing serious, it can be quite irritating to some. So, be sure to know of the following problems with the iPhone 5.
First and foremost, the Maps application: Apple has made a lot of “improvements” to the application that it doesn’t function as well as the ones available before anymore. Users have reported various mapping and navigation problems. In fact, this got so bad that Tim Cook suggested their users to use alternative map applications instead. Besides that, there is also the problem with scratches and dents related to using an aluminium body. This makes the iPhone 5 more fragile as compared with other devices before. For camera lovers, a purple lens flare problem does exist in the iPhone 5 although there has yet to be a known solution to it other than not to shoot those pictures.
Here are just some of the few problems present in the current iPhone. As mentioned, some of these are nothing serious but it can be annoying or unpleasant at most.
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Foxconn reports supply problems for iPhone 5
- IOS 4.3.3 Users Find WiFi Connection Problems
- Apple preparing to launch an online diagnostic system for iPhone problems
- iPhone 4S is plagued with another problem: ‘no SIM card installed’ messages
- Some iPhone 5 phones have trouble keeping audio call quality in areas with more background noise