Rumors, rumors, rumors. This is what keeps the web goes round because without them, you will never get sensational talks, especially about the iPhone. Initially, during the creation of the iPhone, there were definitely a lot of talks on how the iPhone should be. Amongst some of the things that were being considered was a hardware keyboard.
Hardware keyboards are considered to be a norm particularly because the already present virtual keyboards are somewhat troublesome to use as compared with a physical one. However, when iPhone started changing the layout of the hardware keyboard as well as the introduction of a capacitive touch screen which has better response than the traditional ones, things changed. This has been stated by Tony Fadell which was Apple’s former Senior Vice President of the iPod Division.
Having an iPhone with a hardware keyboard is certainly an interesting outlook but definitely one that many would dismiss today. This is simply because the users have now grown to the fact that the virtual ones can do jobs just as well as the hardware considering that the technology today has made that possible. However, those that still want a virtual one can still go and get an extra accessories for the iPhone.
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.
- How to Change the Keyboard Color, Form of the Letters and Make the Keyboard Vibrate
- SMSHideKeyboard hide the keyboard in the Messages application
- iPhone accessories for those that simply have the money to burn
- Apple reports in healthy Q1 hardware sales, increases more than 100 percent in some cases
- iPhone 5S could be released in September