For some people, it may take some time before they will reach at least 80% of the storage capacity of the iPhone. However, for the power user, reaching that much storage space can be easy especially when there are games that take as much as 1GB worth of storage. In fact, with the increase in display quality, it makes much sense that the app size is increasing exponentially as well. However, the problem here is that the storage capacity of the iPhone remains the same.
The iPhone 5 has been released in 3 variants. As expected, we have the 16GB, 32GB as well as the 64GB version. This was the same case as the previous iPhone as well. With the passing of time, it only makes much sense that the iPhone storage space would increase especially when the price of flash memory is getting cheaper by the day. Even if we aren’t talking about 128GB, anything close to 100GB should be made available already.
The main reason for this is the increase in the size of iPhone apps as well as the lack of capacity. Hopefully, future iPhones will have the smallest size of 32GB and as big as 128GB or more so that it can compensate the increase in iPhone apps.
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.
- iPhone 5 battery just slightly more capacity than iPhone 4S
- Leaked Photos of iPhone Reveals Aluminium Back and Larger Screen
- Discovr Apps helps you discover new applications from App Store
- Apple App Store Now Features “Free Apps of the Week” and Editor’s Choice
- Hot iPhone Apps for the early month of November