What is WinSCP?
WinSCP is an open source SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is the secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers basic file manager functionality. It uses Secure Shell (SSH) and supports, in addition to Secure FTP, also legacy SCP protocol.
In simple words, WinSCP is useful software to help you connect to the iPhone (or other iDevices) through Wi-Fi using SSH protocol.
Notes for release 4.3.2 (2011-02-23)
- MD5: 7c54120099681cf7dde49f6289500e5b
- SHA1: ab30440c3a274ae96089596c5755fc2e8acbf599
- installation package
- includes translations:
Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian,
Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish,
- in addition to installing application executable file,
it can install public key tools (Pageant, PuTTYgen) and
create start menu items, desktop icons etc.
- also includes Windows shell extension for direct drag&drop downloads and
console interface tool for running scripts from command-line
- MD5: 16af64695be096cb9bbc59b1b4c2ac66
- SHA1: 49c943affb2fc71d460b0b6d15177b75e666ecf6
- standalone executable files
- can be used as is, program does not require installation
Direct download link WinSCP 4.3.2:
*does not require installation
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.