Download sn0wbreeze 2.7.1
sn0wbreeze 2.7.1 released and added fix to silent/mute button issue beside supports for iOS 4.3.3 untethered jailbreak based on i0n1c’s untethered exploit. With sn0wbreeze v2.7.1, you will be able to jailbreak iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch iOS 4.3.3 (except iPad 2). sn0wbreeze-v2.7.1 also supports untethered jailbreak iPhone 4 CDMA model iOS 4.2.8. Multitasking gestures, compatible with ultrasn0w, also animated bootlogo for iOS 4.3.3 As usual, sn0wbreeze only available for Windows, no Mac version nor Linux version of sn0wbreeze 2.7.1.
sn0wbreeze 2.7.1 – Details
- * Fix Silent/Mute button issues
- * Now Supports iOS 4.3.3 [untethered] (except
- * Now Supports iOS 4.2.8 [untethered] (Verizon iPhone 4 users)
- * Multitasking Gestures are enabled in the Settings app as usual.
- * ultrasn0w works with previous working baseband thanks to today’s update.
- * Verizon iPhone 4 basebands now get updated [GSM versions not affected].
- * Animated boot logos work as usual.
What is sn0wbreeze?
sn0wbreeze is a tool for Windows® that will jailbreak your iPods, iPads, iPhones!
Setup custom boot logos, activate your iPhone, set a root partition size, build custom firmware, install SSH, and more!
sn0wbreeze 2.7.1 supports these devices:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch 4G
- iPod Touch 3G
- iPad 1
Download sn0wbreeze-v2.7.1.zip direct link from iPhoners.org:
In case the above link doesn’t work, please use the mirror link below:
MIRROR: Download sn0wbreeze-v2.7.1.zip (FILESERVE MIRROR)
If you don’t know how-to use sn0wbreeze-v2.7.1, read this guide: Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 using sn0wbreeze v2.7.1
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.