This tutorial will guide you how to fix “Cannot connect to YouTube” issue.
“Cannot connect to YouTube” is one of common problems that will appear on jailbroken iPhone, and usually comes together with Push Notification and GPS issue. If your iPhone has not jailbroken yet, you can read How to Jailbreak iPhone 3.1 Firmware (Windows). This problem rarely happen to Factory Unlocked iPhone, and often happen to Hacktivated jailbroken iPhone.
1. Open Cydia on iPhone.
2. Choose More Package Sources
3. Scroll down and choose iPhoneModding, Install.
4. Choose Confirm and wait until the process complete. Then, Return to Cydia.
You should remove applications, which support push notification before install push fix.
5. Choose Search from Cydia menu, find and choose Push Fix, then Install it.
6. Choose Confirm and wait until the process complete.
Now, every time you open YouTube, you will not see “Cannot Connect to YouTube” message again.
You may also re-install applications, which support push notification and it should works.
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.