American company Apple is preparing for massive sales of iPhone next generation. According to Foxconn, Apple’s main producer, daily produced no less than 150,000 iPhones 5, which means a lot, write those from Dvice.
The latest information that simply invaded the internet, Apple will launch the 5th generation of iPhone on 21 October.
According to sources from Foxconn, the company named Largan Precision (lenses), TPK Holding (touch panel), G-Tech Optoelectronics (resistant glass components) and Simplo and Dynapack (both suppliers of batteries) is working at full capacity during this period. We will have quite a lot of news about these companies in the future.
Although they have circulated as far as opinions on the design and hardware for facilities of the iPhone 5, and despite the information that Apple would have lost a prototype of the terminal, no one managed to find something specific (and checked) about the new product from Apple.
So, until 21 October we will have a little more to wait. Let’s hope this is the ultimate date for its launch. Stay tuned!
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Apple Will Be Launching Multiple Products with iPhone
- Apple Shares continue to decline despite the success of its products
- Apple iPhone 5 Was Released – What’s New, What’s Interesting and What We Already Know
- Apple competitors to release products before iPhone launch
- Apple Products on Sale for Black Friday