A lot of major retailers in the United States did something that is rarely found in the industry, especially when it comes to Apple products. The iPhone price was slashed by a lot and we are talking about $50 here. This is because the company had given the retailers authorization on slashing the price tag of the iPhone and with this being said and done, we know that it is only in time that a new version will be released soon.
The current price tag for the iPhone 4S is at $150 for the 16GB, $250 for 32GB and $350 for a 64GB. If you want to grab an iPhone 4, then it is all yours for a mere $50. This is of course at a cost of a two-year contract. If you find that you buying from Apple is much better than from major retailers, you can also go to the nearest Apple store outlet and then ask for a price match. A proof such as a flyer will be required and once given, you can get it at the same, discounted price.
This is rather interesting because it comes as an indication that a new version of the iPhone will be released soon. Only time will tell.
Follow and subscribe!
If you found this post useful, please share it via Google +1, Twitter, or Facebook.
- iPhone Price Drops in Walmart Stores
- Signs of iPad 3: Best Buy cutting iPad 2 price by $50
- Apple plans to reduce the price of the iPhone 3GS and to launch iPhone 5 at the end of the summer
- Apple will sell almost 200 million iPhones in 2012 says analysts
- iPhone 4S for $114 in Wal-Mart, iPhone 4 for $34